BOOKING PROCEDURE REGISTRATION
To secure a place on any expedition you will need to request and return an Extreme Outdoors Adventure Registration Form together with a non-refundable 5000 Euro.
MINIMUM INCLUSIONS – see trip outline for full details
- Flights from gateway town to and within the polar region of operation.
- Use of specialist equipment
- Expedition food
MINIMUM EXCLUSIONS – see trip outline for full details
- Accommodation and meals in gateway towns
- Excess baggage over trip limit on flights between gateway city and the ice
- Additional costs incurred (accommodation, meals etc.) due to changes beyond our control ie. weather delays
- Evacuation, hospitalization costs and insurance
- Satellite telephone usage beyond any offered in trip outline
ITINERARY CHANGES Extreme Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary where required.
- Changes will only be made as an enhancement to the trip or when dictated by weather or other hazards.
- We require a payment of 5000 Euro, together with completed Registration Form.
- This non-refundable deposit is to be bank transferred to Extreme Outdoor Adventures account or cheque
- (account details and currency are included on pro-forma invoice).
- The balance to be paid no later than 120 days prior to departure.
- If a booking is accepted less than 120 days prior to departure, balance is payable no later than 14 days after registration.
- A 30 Euro transfer fee is payable on each transaction.