Prices for South Georgia Traverse 2016
The South Georgia Traverse will be led by Charlie Paton. The group size will have a maximum of 12 participants/trekkers and they will be accompanied by 3 qualified mountain guides with extensive guiding experience in the Polar Regions.
The cost of the South Georgia Traverse is USD 5,250 per person above the price of the voyage. The participants will need to demonstrate knowledge and previous experience as well as take part of a compulsory training weekend.
- All expedition traverse equipment (tents, sleds, stoves, freeze dried rations, ropes, safety equipment)
- All expedition guides for your safety
- Licence fees
- South Georgia permits
- Medical, Travel and Evacuation Insurance
- Compulsory Training
- International or Domestic Flights
- Services not mentioned above
We will also be offering a Sea Kayaking Program for a close group of 16 paddlers. We will have 2 qualified and experienced Sea Kayak guides who will take the kayakers on excursions during the entire duration of the expedition, weather and ocean conditions permitting. The cost of the Sea Kayaking Program is USD 795 per person above the price of the voyage. The participants will need to demonstrate some paddling experience.
- All expedition kayaking equipment (dry suit, sea kayak, paddle, booties, neoprene skirt)
- Sea Kayak guides
- Safety Zodiac